Magento is an e-commerce software site builder owned by Adobe, designed to make it easier for business owners to develop an online store without previous website experience. So, naturally lots of small businesses owners use the platform to build a digital presence. In fact, nearly 200,000 businesses use Magento for the website. This means it’s beaten only by WooCommerce and Shopify (which we have Connectors for too!) for e-commerce market share.
The OneTimePIM Connector will automatically synchronise product data between the PIM and your Magento e-commerce store.
- It means you no longer have to juggle product data in the individual eCommerce platforms. It can all be managed in the PIM. This means the PIM will automatically update your Magento store when you publish changes to the product data.
- Helps remove errors and improve the quality of the product information, meaning you stand out in a crowded space.
- The management process becomes much faster, boosting company productivity.
- The Connectors allow you to enjoy the extensive benefits of our Dynamic Image Management engine, which will reformat and resize your best quality photos for any marketplace on the fly. What’s more, the OneTimePIM system clearly lays out all the images for a product next to the data, making it far easier to organise.
- Permission settings within the system give you complete control over who in the company can make changes to the data, and crucially, publish it to your live Magento website.
Drive your Magento store forward with the OneTimePIM Connector. A powerful e-commerce platform supported by a robust PIM system on the back-end. Introduce and edit products quicker and easier than ever, and keep on top of your product information.