Product Variant Options
Enhance your products with variants
- Set up rules that lock data to a parent product.
- This allows you much quicker and more reliably entering of data.
There are three types of products within OneTimePIM:
- Simple - a single, standalone product.
- Configurable - a parent product that has a number of options (variants) available.
- Variant - one of the options for a configurable product.
Rulesets are used for Configurable products to define which attributes are allowed to change for their variants. For example, a T-Shirt might be the exact same with only the colour attribute changing. This makes it simple to manage product variants. Our importer allows you to import variants too.
You can browse products of any of these types. So you can leave out the variant products and view the top-level configurable and simple SKUs for simplicity.