Connectors for eCommerce
Drive your online store forward with our outstanding API eCommerce connectors
OneTimePIM has three completely custom built Connectors to Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce. That means the product information and images in the PIM can be synced up with all your sales channels. So any changes in the system are reflected across your eCommerce sites automatically on a schedule or instantly with the click of a button.
The Connectors will be set up for you and are included in every package at no additional cost. OneTimePIM can use its powerful APIs to connect to any eCommerce platform, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you don’t use one of the three aforementioned systems.
- Custom built for each eCommerce platform with different features for each (For example, Image Roles for Magento and Metafields for Shopify).
- Reporting within OneTimePIM tells you exactly which changes were made to every product value of every product and stores a history of updates.
- Performs incremental updates that are much faster than full runs or imports.
- Can update multiple stores with different data needs at the same time (For example, if you have different websites for different languages).
- The data management process becomes much faster which boosts productivity and also means a quicker time to market for your products.
- Some of our customers report big updates to their stores being about 20 times faster using the PIM.
- A rich source of product information will benefit the customer experience and lead to increased sales and revenue.
- The Connectors also allow you to enjoy the extensive benefits of our Dynamic Image Management engine, which will reformat and resize your best quality photos for any marketplace on the fly.
OneTimePIM is designed for handling of product data, unlike eCommerce platforms which are exceptional at being eCommerce platforms, but not great with data. Get the best of both worlds, an extremely high-quality Shopify, Woocommerce, or Magento front end, with a best-in-class PIM system driving it from the back end. This system will be full of exceptionally high-quality data and images, leaving you head and shoulders above the competition.